Marymount Hospital Behavioral Health Tour for Experienced and New Graduate RN's
- Event Location
- Marymount Hospital Event Date
- January 15, 2020 9:00am - 4:00pm (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
- Event Description:
- As Cleveland Clinic expands to meet the needs of our community, Marymount Hospital is excited to be hosting Behavioral Health Unit Tours for soon-to-be or recent nursing graduates. We invite you to tour our newest 16 bed Adult Short Stay Behavioral Health unit. Cleveland Clinic Maymount Hospital's Center for Behavioral Health offers a comprehensive range of inpatient and outpatient mental health and chemical dependency programs designed to treat adults and older adults. The center includes both Adult Behavorial Health and Older Adult Behaviorial Health. Our professional treatment teams are comprised of psychiatrists, social workers, recreational therapists and nurses- each of whom is specially trained to provide holistic health assessments, diagnosis and treatment. We look forward to seeing you on Wednesday, January 15th.This event is specifically for any experienced or up and coming Nurses-for support positions, please visit our career site.
- Marymount Hospital12300 McCracken Rd.Garfield Heights, OH 44125
- Registration/Scheduling Deadline: