2020 Lab Recruitment Event
- Event Location
- Cleveland Clinic Main Campus- Tomsich Pathology Laboratories Event Date
- March 21, 2020 9:00am - 4:00pm (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
- Event Description:
Come Grow with Us
Cleveland Clinic Robert J. Tomsich Pathology and Laboratory Medicine Institute (RT-PLMI) invites you to attend this special lab recruitment event that will present attendees with an opportunity to hear about Cleveland Clinic and what it means to be a caregiver. You will learn about new and exciting topics in laboratory sciences directly from our staff. Attendees will also have an opportunity to learn valuable resume and interviewing skills as well interview for open positions.
Registered today to be considered for an interview, or to participate in any of the above activities.
- Interview with lab managers - All Day
- Tours of our state-of-the-art laboratories - All Day
Speaker programs for our expert staff:
- 10 a.m. Susan Harrington, PhD
- 11 a.m. Dajan Ninic
- 12 p.m. Daniel Farkas, PhD, HCLD
- 2 p.m. Gary Procop, MD
- 10 a.m. & 1 p.m. Resume writing and interviewing workshops
- 11 a.m. & 2 p.m. Introduction to our School of Medical Technology
Registration is preferred, walk-ins are welcome.
- Cleveland Clinic LL BuildingTomsich Pathology Laboratories10300 Carnegie Ave.Cleveland, OH 44106
- Registration/Scheduling Deadline: