South Pointe Hospital RN Interview Day
- Event LocationCleveland Clinic South Pointe Hospital
- Event DateAugust 10, 2020 9:30am - 3:00pm (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
- Event Description:
- Cleveland Clinic's South Pointe Hospital invite New Grad and Experienced Nurses who are interested in Medical/Surgical units to register to our upcoming interview day on Monday, August 10th. You will be pre-scheduled to meet our managers, learn more about our units and experience the Cleveland Clinic way at South Pointe an ANCC Magnet recognized Hospital.Please note this event is geared towards Nurses. You must be able to attend this event in Warrensville Heights, OH.Participating units include:South Pointe 6th Floor Medical/Surgical- Telemetry Unit
Cleveland Clinic South Pointe Hospital’s 6 Medical nursing unit is a very fast-paced unit dedicated to putting patients first. Our nursing caregivers gain skills and knowledge in several areas of nursing for a well-rounded professional experience. On 6 Medical, we commonly care for patients with the following: pneumonia, congestive heart failure, infectious disease, and asthma and COPD exacerbation.
South Pointe 3rd Floor Medical/Surgical-Stroke/Telemetry Unit
Cleveland Clinic South Pointe Hospital's 34-bed, 3 Medical Unit provides care for adult stroke patients requriring medical, surgical and telemetry nursing care.. We are committed to putting patients first while delivering safe, quality care. We are also committed to the growth and development of our staff – new nurses will learn from experienced nurses in the unit – enabling them to gain valuable skills, such as the ability to perform bubble studies for stroke patients during their 2D echocardiogram.
Click the link below to learn more about Cleveland Clinic, South Pointe Hospital.
- 20000 Harvard AvenueWarrensville Heights, Ohio 44122
- Registration/Scheduling Deadline: