Marymount Hospital Behavioral Health Nursing Interview Day
- Event LocationMarymount Hospital
- Event DateDecember 01, 2020 8:00am - 5:00pm (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
- Event Description:
- Cleveland Clinic's Marymount Hospital invite New Grad and Experienced Nurses who are interested in Behavioral Health units to register for our upcoming interview day on Tuesday, December 1, 2020. You will be pre-scheduled to meet our managers, learn more about our units, and experience the Cleveland Clinic Way at Marymount, an ANCC Magnet Designated Journey Hospital.
Please note this interview day is geared toward Nurses. You must be able to attend this event in Garfield Heights, Ohio.
Our Unit participating in this event is:
Marymount Adult Behavioral Health
Marymount Hospital’s Center for Behavioral Health offers a comprehensive range of inpatient and outpatient mental health and chemical dependency programs designed to treat adults and older adults. Our professional treatment teams are comprised of psychiatrists, social workers, recreational therapists and nurses – each of whom is specially trained to provide holistic health assessments, diagnosis and treatment.
Typical services we provide our patients include: inpatient care, medication management, structured therapeutic programming (includes day, evening and weekend), scheduled recreational activities, nutrition and medication education, and access to community resources for ongoing support. Our behavioral health staff is committed to promoting wellness and assisting our patients in functioning at their highest level to improve their quality of life.Click the link below to learn more about Marymount, a Cleveland Clinic Community Hospital:
- Marymount Hospital12300 McCracken Rd.Garfield Heights, OH 44125
- Registration/Scheduling Deadline: