South Pointe Hospital RN Interview Day
- Event LocationSouth Pointe Hospital
- Event DateNovember 07, 2020 8:00am - 4:00pm (GMT-06:00) Central Time (US & Canada)
- Event Description:
- Cleveland Clinic's South Pointe Hospital invites New Grad and Experienced Nurses who are interested in Medical Surgical and Observation units to register for our upcoming interview day on Saturday, November 7th. You will be pre-scheduled to meet our managers, learn more about our units, and experience the Cleveland Clinic Way at South Pointe, an ANCC Magnet Recognized Hospital.Our units participating in this event are:6th Floor Med-Surg UnitCleveland Clinic South Pointe Hospital’s 6 Medical nursing unit is a 39 bed new renovated medical-surgical unit. This unit is a very fast-paced unit dedicated to putting patients first. Our nursing caregivers gain skills and knowledge in several areas of nursing for a well-rounded professional experience. On 6 Medical, we commonly care for patients with the following: pneumonia, congestive heart failure, infectious disease, and asthma and COPD exacerbation.7th Floor Observation/Medical UnitCleveland Clinic South Pointe Hospital’s Observation Unit is a fast-paced area dedicated to putting patients first – delivering safe, quality patient care. With a high patient turnover rate and a very diverse patient population, our nurses are presented with many learning opportunities. Primary Services are for the adult population whose diagnosis requires expedited evaluation to determine the appropriate inpatient/outpatient intervention. Treatment and procedures require less than 24 hours close observation and less than 18 hours for rapid observation
- South Pointe Hospital20000 Harvard Rd.
Warrensville Heights, Ohio 44128
- Registration/Scheduling Deadline: